Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blogging......

Never thought I would want to do this, but I find myself quite often lost in my own head. Spending all day with a baby and 3 year old has tendency to leave me desiring adult conversations. :-) Maybe this will help. I also have things that I want to write down about my kiddos; this will be an easy way to keep up with it. So here it goes...........................

Debbie and Megan were for her a visit today, or so my daughter affectionately calls Debbie, Grandmother. This is my husband Mark's mother and sister. They live in Greenville, SC. I love it when they visit. We miss them so. Spent the rest of the evening with Mark, Alaina and Trey. Now they are all in bed. I breathe a sigh of ....... (relief isn't the right word, relaxation maybe?) relaxation when they are successfully in bed. Nice to have a few minutes to myself. I am so blessed to have a loving husband, and 2 adorable children. God is so good. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment